Out of town buyers comprise about 90% of our business, and many sellers are vacation home owners who don’t live here full-time.
Our virtual real estate services make transactions far less stressful.
- Consultations done via phone and email on client’s wants, needs, and concerns
- Buyers choose the houses they are interested in
- Our agents schedule a time to “show” the houses
- At each property, agents connect with their buyers on FaceTime or another phone app
- When they’ve narrowed down the houses to the buyer’s few favorites, they schedule a time to see those houses in person before making their offer
- Our team of qualified lenders can help with financing via phone, text, and email
- The buyer’s offer and any other required paperwork will be written remotely and signed digitally
- Negotiations can be in person or via phone and email
- Once under contract, Busse Group contract-to-close teammates will facilitate via phone and email
- If you can’t be in town for closing, local title companies have remote closing processes in place and your agent and transaction coordinator will supervise and coordinate