The Staging Manager orchestrates one of the fundamentals of our business; ensuring that our client’s homes are presented in the best light possible.
This position works out of the Horseshoe Bay, Texas office.
• Direct all pieces of the staging process and work with minimal supervision
• Perform light to moderate physical labor, such as furniture arrangement
• Maintain a flexible schedule with evening availability
• Use creative mindset and vivid imagination to showcase the best assets of a client’s home
• Understand and accurately exemplify The Busse Group’s unique value proposition.
• Act in a moral and ethical manner at all times
• Participate in regular team meetings.
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Exhibit passionate and genuine care about serving our client’s needs
• Team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the team as a whole
• Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
• Committed to exceeding industry standards
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Capacity to have fun and enjoy a high energy & collaborative work environment
How To Apply
To apply for any of our currently listed positions, follow the instructions below. Once all items are submitted and the Disc Test has been completed, you will receive an email confirmation indicating that your application is under review. If you are selected as a potential candidate, our hiring manager will contact you to set up an interview.
- Complete the Following Application
- Submit Resume and Cover Letter
- Complete the Request Form for a Link to the Online DISC Test.
The Disc Test is a personality profiling system that utilizes a method for understanding behavior, temperament, and personality. Since personality is the basis of who we are and what we do, these profiles are used to assist with hiring and building a strong and constructive team. There are no right or wrong answers, so try be as honest as possible.