The Listing Assistant is an indispensable component of our team and is responsible for developing Seller opportunities within the Highland Lakes market. They focus on achieving productivity and revenue targets while quickly and effectively responding to customer inquiries. Reporting directly to the Listing Agent, primary duties include: follow up of pre-qualified seller leads, setting Seller appointments, creating market analysis (CMA’s) from MLS data, helping to secure and negotiate seller contracts with the supervision of the Listing Agent.
This position works out of the Horseshoe Bay, Texas office.
• Respond to inbound Seller inquiries, produce current market analysis for current and perspective Sellers
• Set appointments for Listing Agent to meet with clients interested in selling their real estate.
• With the aide of the Listing Agent, help negotiate Seller price reductions and Seller contracts.
• Follow up with long and short term leads in our pipeline.
• Become an expert on the Highland Lakes’ community and evolving real estate market.
• Understand and accurately present The Busse Group’s unique value proposition to prospective clients.
• Comprehend and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
• Perform in a moral and ethical manner at all times.
• Participate in regular team meetings.
• Keep current on all training and education requirements.
• Have a valid real estate license for the state of Texas/or be the process of obtaining one.
• Available to work rotating on-call shifts: insuring phone, office, and desk coverage at all times.
• Passionate and genuine care about serving a client’s needs
• Team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the team as a whole
• Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
• Committed to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly, and monthly productivity and sales quotas
• Ability to communicate effectively (orally and written)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
• Computer savvy: ability to use or quickly learn the programs and software utilized by The Busse Group
Compensation: Salary and bonus commensurate with skills and experience.
How To Apply
To apply for any of our currently listed positions, follow the instructions below. Once all items are submitted and the Disc Test has been completed, you will receive an email confirmation indicating that your application is under review. If you are selected as a potential candidate, our hiring manager will contact you to set up an interview.
- Complete the Following Application
- Submit Resume and Cover Letter
- Complete the Request Form for a Link to the Online DISC Test.
The Disc Test is a personality profiling system that utilizes a method for understanding behavior, temperament, and personality. Since personality is the basis of who we are and what we do, these profiles are used to assist with hiring and building a strong and constructive team. There are no right or wrong answers, so try be as honest as possible.