TEAMS • TECHNIQUES • TECHNOLOGY
Teams + Techniques = Technological ADVANTAGE
- EACH SIDE of the transaction needs an ADVOCATE
- We never allow an agent to represent both buyer and seller in a transaction. . Different team members are assigned to each party to insure all clients get dedicated, superlative representation. If you were being sued, would you hire your opponent’s attorney?
- TEAM OF EXPERTS provides BETTER SERVICE
- Each member concentrates on what they do best. Our agents find, negotiate, and close real estate transactions. They’re supported by licensed real estate professionals who facilitate the other jobs in a transaction: lead generation, qualification, marketing, staging, contracts, client services, etc.
- MULTIPLIED EFFORT for the SAME COST
- Your cost is the same for our team as it would be for an individual agent. In real estate, Sellers pay all commissions. Although our services are extensive, we do not charge more for the extra services we provide.
- BUSINESS MODEL supplies MORE MARKETING DOLLARS
- The team business model provides larger marketing budgets. Fewer agents, doing more business, with extensive support, supply more dollars for expensive but efficient technological innovation in every facet of our business.
- FOR BUYERS, OUR “INTERNET SALES ASSISTANT” insures you are paired with the right agent. When they’re busy, the assistant steps in to help. Our websites are user friendly and have built in algorithms that alert us that you may need assistance.
- VIDEO – From search engines to social media, video is a game changer of today’s real estate market place. They are especially useful for out of area clients and vacation home owners.
- PHOTOGRAPHY – We use only the Hill Country’s finest photographers and use twilight photos for every client, regardless of the property’s price.
- FREE STAGING – We stage every property at no charge to our clients. Homes without furniture are virtually staged at no additional cost.