1. The stable housing market. It’s one of the few states on steady ground.
2. Home prices are expected to go up. Rising demand and low inventory create a seller’s market.
3. It’s one of the top destinations for state-to-state movers. This demand for housing can benefit your resale value.
4. You can make a great living here, due in part to Texas’ affordability and lack of state income tax.
5. When you’re done working, warm weather and low cost of living make it an ideal location to retire.
6. Relatively low housing costs help make Texas a great place to raise a family.
7. A supportive business climate makes it the best state for business, especially small businesses.