Part-time Phone Receptionist who is good on the phone, organized, responsible, and flexible
This position works out of the Horseshoe Bay, Texas office.
• Phone Coverage – primarily on weekends
• Facilitate showings, schedule appointments, connect buyers with agents, and answer questions.
• Become an expert on the Highland Lakes’ community and evolving real estate market.
• Understand and accurately present The Busse Group’s unique value proposition.
• Comprehend and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
• Perform in a moral and ethical manner at all times.
How To Apply
To apply for any of our currently listed positions, follow the instructions below. Once all items are submitted and the Disc Test has been completed, you will receive an email confirmation indicating that your application is under review. If you are selected as a potential candidate, our hiring manager will contact you to set up an interview.
- Complete the Following Application
- Submit Resume and Cover Letter
- Complete the Request Form for a Link to the Online DISC Test.
The Disc Test is a personality profiling system that utilizes a method for understanding behavior, temperament, and personality. Since personality is the basis of who we are and what we do, these profiles are used to assist with hiring and building a strong and constructive team. There are no right or wrong answers, so try be as honest as possible.