The ISA position is an indispensable component of our team. This person manages our database of leads from various inbound and outbound sources and works to convert them into buying or selling clients. They assist in all aspects of the process of prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. The ISA obtains critical information about leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for our agents.
This position works out of the Horseshoe Bay, Texas office.
• Respond to inbound sales inquiries and outbound lead calling, and set appointments for our agents to meet with clients interested in buying real estate.
• Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business and equally rigorous follow up with leads in the pipeline.
• Become an expert on the Highland Lakes’ community and evolving real estate market.
• Understand and accurately present Busse Group Real Estate’s unique value proposition to prospective clients.
• Comprehend and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
• Perform in a moral and ethical manner at all times.
• Participate in regular team meetings.
• Keep current on all training requirements.
• Be willing to obtain a Real Estate license
CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
• Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity with leads/clients and is able to build rapport.
• Communicates clearly with clients, superiors, agents, and vendors in written and verbal form.
• Applies patience, attentiveness, positive language, and a calming presence in all communications with leads.
• Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
• Has proven understanding of computer hardware, software programs, and Internet navigation.
• Keeps current on training/webinars for our CRM (customer relations management) tool.
• Becomes an expert user of our contact database system.
SUPERIOR ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
• Uses time management skills for daily lead prospecting, follow-up, and conversion.
• Organized, systematic, and detail oriented.
• Accountable for goals/results/progress
Compensation: Base Salary + Bonus
How To Apply
To apply for any of our currently listed positions, follow the instructions below. Once all items are submitted, you will receive an email confirmation indicating that your application is under review. If you are selected as a potential candidate, our hiring manager will contact you to set up an interview.
- Complete the Following Application
- Submit Resume and Cover Letter