Our Real Estate Agents are responsible for developing business opportunities within the Highland Lakes market. They focus on achieving productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while quickly and effectively responding to customer inquiries. Primary duties include: outbound calling of pre-qualified leads, lead follow-up, email communication, securing appointments, showing property, solidifying and closing contracts.
This position works out of the Horseshoe Bay, Texas office.
• Respond to inbound sales inquiries and outbound lead calling, and set appointments to meet with clients interested in buying real estate.
• Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business and equally rigorous follow up with leads in your pipeline.
• Become an expert on the Highland Lakes’ community and evolving real estate market.
• Understand and accurately present The Busse Group’s unique value proposition to prospective clients.
• Comprehend and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
• Perform in a moral and ethical manner at all times.
• Participate in regular team meetings.
• Keep current on all training and education requirements.
• Have a valid real estate license for the state of Texas/or be the process of obtaining one.
• Available to work rotating on-call shifts: insuring phone, office, open-house, and desk coverage at all times.
• Passionate and genuine care about serving a client’s needs
• Team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the team as a whole
• Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
• Commited to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly, and monthly productivity and sales quotas
• Ability to communicate effectively (orally and written)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
• Computer savvy: ability to use or quickly learn the programs and software utilized by The Busse Group
Compensation: Commission target for this position is $100,000 per year.
How To Apply
To apply for any of our currently listed positions, follow the instructions below. Once all items are submitted, you will receive an email confirmation indicating that your application is under review. If you are selected as a potential candidate, our hiring manager will contact you to set up an interview.
- Complete the Following Application
- Submit Resume and Cover Letter