Choosing the right agent is EVERYTHING. When interviewing for a listing agent, here are some questions that you will want to ask:
1) Are you a full-time professional or a part-time agent?
2) Do you have a team to support your marketing activities?
3) Are your team members specifically trained for the tasks and responsibilities they manage?
4) What makes you/your team different than other agents in town? What is your advertising & marketing plan for my house?
5) How do you rank within your local MLS? How many homes have you sold in the past 2 years?
6) How many of your listings actually close escrow?
7) When pricing a home, do you base your recommended price on statistical data? Can you provide me with a written CMA and a list of current homes on the market?